10/09/2012

Give Him my Heart



by leonor _arango@yahoo.com

I love, love, love the scripture in which Jesus tells his disciples to let the children come and learn.

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 19:14)


I am able to witness first hand the reality of Gods word in the heart of a child.  They will make mistakes just like everyone else but a child’s heart is less tainted. However in today’s society a child can become easily influenced to do wrong before they are even two years old.

So I thank and praise God every time my children walk and dance around giving praise and worship to God.  I am thankful they have an understanding of who God is.

I use to worry that they may not truly understand the expectations required of them as children of God, but when my youngest told me that she likes wearing her pajamas with the heart on them because she wants and like to give her heart to God, all my doubts disappeared.   

GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment